The programs funded under the National VET E-learning Strategy (which replaces the Australian Flexible Learning Framework) focus on:
- capitalising on the benefits of the rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) for VET delivery
- supporting workforce development in industry through innovative training solutions
- expanding participation and access for individuals through targeted e-learning programs delivering foundation skills and e-literacy.
Programs have been funded across these three main areas in all states and territories, through public and private training providers, industry associations and enterprises, and feature programs in a diverse range of sectors – bricklaying, agriculture, forensics, aged care, mining and manufacturing plus many others.
Details of the first round of funding for delivery of e-learning training programs under the National VET E-learning Strategy are listed below:
- Access to Skills.pdf
- NBN E-learning Programs.pdf
- Partnerships for Participation.pdf
- Regional Businesses Programs.pdf
- Peak Industry Bodies Programs.pdf
- Higher Qualification Pathways Program.pdf
For further details about successful projects, please contact the FLAG Secretariat: flag_enquiries [at] natese.gov.au (Please replace at with @ to use the email address above).