The National Skills Standards Council (NSSC) has endorsed version 2.0 of the Training and Education Training Package (TAE10).
The package includes the new Diploma of Vocational Education and Training which is significantly different, and not equivalent to the ‘old’ Diploma of Training and Assessment.
To help navigate the new package, professional workshops are being organised by Innovation and Business Skills Australia (IBSA) for early 2012.
- Key features of TAE10 v2.0; its content and intent.
- The new TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- the qualification for experienced trainers and assessors
- how to gather evidence for the core units
- how to approach the elective choices.
- for those wishing to develop skills in learning design
- how it is different from the Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
What do they mean for RTOs?