The four newly released Series 13 Toolboxes are:
- Plumbing: Licensed to Plumb 2 extends the Series 12 Licensed to Plumb Toolbox by supporting an additional three units from the Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services (eight units in total). It focuses on core skills and knowledge for licensed plumbers in the mechanical services, sanitary and roofing streams.
- Electrotechnology: Harness the Sun addresses three units from the Certificate IV in Electrical (Photovoltaic Systems) and provides timely support for training in a high growth industry – namely rooftop solar panels that generate clean electricity.
- Music: Music Box supports the Certificate II in Music, which includes working with new technologies for producing, performing and distributing music as well as musical industry knowledge.
- Manufacturing: Sustainable Manufacturing supports Certificate II through to Graduate Certificate qualifications in the Manufacturing Training Package. It introduces experienced workers to a formal learning environment engaging them in structured sustainability training.
Available for purchase soon…
The following three Series 13 Toolboxes will be available for purchase soon:
- Electrotechnology: Fresh or Freezing will support selected units from Certificates II, III and IV in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. It supplements technical units with theoretical units addressing energy saving strategies and renewable energy concepts.
- Forestry: Timber ‘Plus’ will extend the Series 12 Timber Toolbox. It includes more ‘in-demand’ core units as well as sector-specific units relating to the timber manufactured products sector.
- Asset maintenance: Squeak e-Clean will cover four units of competency from the Certificate III in Asset Maintenance (Cleaning Operations). The learning objects relate to the knowledge, skills and activities covered in workplace inductions for the cleaning industry.
The Series 13 Toolboxes add to a collection of more than 120 Toolboxes across a diverse range of educational and industry areas, helping deliver over 190 qualifications and supporting more than 1,000 units of competency.