Innovation & Business Skills Australia in conjunction with Andre Lewis and Associates Pty Ltd will be delivering face-to-face professional development workshops nationally.
This full day workshop will cover:
• A brief overview of the previous FNS04 Financial Services Training Package and how/why it was reviewed.
• An exposition of the FNS10 Financial Services Training Package covering qualifaication framework and units of competency.
• Assessment Guidelines
• How the FNS10 Training Package deals with industry regulation and licensing
• Support Resources – available and under development
• The online FNS10 Information Kit
• Continuous improvement of FNS10
• Implementation issues.
Each session of the workshop will have a discussion period to clarify any aspect of the Package and raise implementation queries and ideas.
The workshop has been specifically designed to meet the needs of:
• Public, private and enterprise RTO managers, teachers/trainers and staff
• Financial services industry HR managers
• Financial services industry associations and employee and professional organisation managers advising on skill development
• Financial services regulatory authority personnel dealing with licensing and related education requirements.
• Developers of support resources for the industry.
Registrations are available via the IBSA website: http://www.ibsa.org.au/events.aspx